I'm a graphic designer and art director with 14 years of experience in an array of industries including sports, tech, healthcare, real estate, luxury, retail, and lifestyle. Clients have included ESPN, The Outback Bowl, Tech Data, and BioBag.
My specialties include logo, brand, digital, and web design; and I am best at tying those all together into comprehensive campaigns. I also have experience in photography, print, social media, packaging, and some UX and motion.
I've been designing since I was 10 years old, creating sports logos in MS Paint. I took design and art classes through high school and went on to focus on advertising and marketing at FSU. This gave me the needed business acumen for the creative field. After graduating with my B.A., I interned with Visit Tampa Bay, focusing on design and production, and have been working as a designer and art director since.
Logos • Branding • Digital • Web • Print • Social Media • Art Direction • Outdoor • Event Signage • Packaging
Photoshop • Illustrator • InDesign • Lightroom • XD • Premiere • Acrobat
After Effects • Sketch • Figma
Photography • Photo Editing/Retouching • Videography • Video Editing • Pre-Press • HTML • CSS • Front-End Web Development
Communication • Active Listening • Collaboration • Time Management • Problem Solving • Persistence
Freelance Art Director
The Legacy Theory
2020 - Present • St. Petersburg, FL
The Spot On Agency
2020 • St. Petersburg, FL (Remote)
2016 - 2019 • Clearwater, FL
2012 - 2016 • Dunedin, FL
TDAgency @ Tech Data
2007 - 2010 • Clearwater, FL
Visit Tampa Bay
2007 • Tampa, FL
Florida State University
Bachelor of Arts
Major in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
2002 - 2006
- Designed concepts and assets for brands, including logos, color palettes, themes, and imagery.
- Developed brand guides and provided recommendations for improvements on existing guidelines.
- Created designs for projects including digital, print, web, email, social media, outdoor advertising, event signage, and retail packaging adhering to brand standards and specs.
- Collaborated with designers, art directors, creative directors, copywriters, and developers.
- Established templates for common projects with up-to-date specs, ensuring accuracy and ease-of-use.
- Built out presentation decks and mock-ups for client pitches.
Art Direction & Management:
- Managed a team of designers, along with collaboration among account managers, developers, copywriters, and freelancers.
- Wrote creative briefs to have concepts, specs, assets, and other needs in one document.
- Provided direction, feedback, and guidance to designers, production artists, and interns.
- Reviewed work prior to completion for quality control and adherence to creative concepts.
- Worked directly with print shops in the preparation of art files and quality control of final products.
- Communicated directly with clients to pitch designs, provide recommendations, and keep projects in motion.
- Established scopes of work, timelines, and estimates.
- Photographed events for use in print and digital collateral and to be posted live on social media.
- Edited photos both on-the-fly for immediate use and post-event for future use.